Experimental Equipment Continuous Graphite Oxide Microwave Expansion Furnace
- Classification: Laboratory Heating Equipments
- Brand Name: EasyFashion
- Model Number: F-MGEF-01
- Place of Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Product Name: Continuous Graphite Oxide Microwave Expansion Furnace
- Usage: microwave synthesis, crystallization, polymerization, catalysis etc.
- Feature: lower temperature of reaction, crystallization and polymerization
- Raw material: graphite oxide
- Initial density: 1g/cm3
- Final product: single-layer graphene
- Product density: 0.002~0.003g/cm3
- Continuous production capacity: 20~30kg/day
- Control: full-automatic
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden cases and container|
|Delivery Detail:||45 days|
1. Suitable for lab research such as microwave synthesis, microwave crystallization, microwave polymerization, microwave catalysis, microwave high-pressure reaction etc.
2. Greatly shorten the time in reaction, crystallization and polymerization.
3. Lower temperature of reaction, crystallization and polymerization.
4. No thermal inertia and easy to control the reaction process.
1. Fast heating:
microwave traveling with the speed of light couples with heating material and transfers microwave energy to internal energy of material, reducing heat transfer time greatly compared with conventional heating, which reduces heat loss and saves energy. Instantaneous adjustment during control process has a good controllability of reaction and sintering without thermal inertia of conventional heating.
2. Uniform heating:
microwave heats through materials gradientlessly, entirely, synchronously and uniformly, which makes materials organization uniform and inhibits deforming and cracking during heating process.
3. Grain refinement:
with microwave’ s concentrated heating on materials, materials get a rapid temperature rising speed and uniform heating, which reduces holding time, lowers sintering temperature, refines grain and improves material sintering density during sintering process.