Experimental Type 2000 Degree High Temperature Vacuum Sintering Furnace
- Condition: New
- Type: High Temperature Vacuum Sintering Furnace, Experimental Type
- Usage: Sintering Furnace
- Place of Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: EasyFashion Industry
- Model Number: TH-VS50
- Voltage: 380V
- Power(W): 60-210KW
- Dimension(L*W*H): various
- Weight: under 1t
- Certification: CE,CB,FC,CQC
- Warranty: 1 year
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Use: High Temperature Vacuum Sintering Furnace
- Color: Customized color
- Rated Supply Voltage(V): 380
- Common working temperature(℃): 1600
- Maximum Temperature(C): 2000
- Uniformity of furnace temperature: ≤±5℃
- Temperature control method: Temperature control method
- Max. loading: Depending on product density
Packaging & Delivery
High Temperature Vacuum Sintering Furnace,
Standard export wooden cases and containers.
|Delivery Detail:||Max. 90 days|
SpecificationsHigh Temperature Vacuum Sintering Furnace
1.The most advanced technology
2.Good insulation and degassing
This equipment is used to experimental vacuum sintering of alloy products and MIM/PM stainless steel products. It is operated in the condition of vacuum or protective atmosphere. Pre-sintering and sintering processes can be achieved in the same furnace simultaneously.
A. It is vertical structure with single room, top loading, adopting graphite or other high temperature heating elements to get heating.
B. Its design is advanced and reasonable by using high-quality brand accessory products and functional components, which make the whole system operation safe, stable and reliable thus meet user’s requirements.
C. The whole system adopts high-end technology and good materials. The outside layer is smooth without defects like paint removing, scratch and crack. Main color of the whole equipment is milk white. Anti-corrosion treatment is used for all surfaces contacting with air.
D. Instruments and meters of equipment meet the requirements of AMS2750D A type instrument.
E. Integrated furnace body structure with patent technology (patent number is ZL2007300704960) improves insulation performance greatly and facilitates to maintain.